Local bars offering championship deals for Super Bowl Sunday
SPOKANE, Wash.— Super Bowl LIV between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers kicks off Sunday Feb. 2, and many local bars will be serving up championship-level deals for the game.
• The Globe Bar and Kitchen: $0.50 wings, $5 Burgers, $5 Team Drinks, $100 Nike gift card giveaway
• Press: $5 unlimited taco bar + a beer
• Lost Boys’ Garage: Free taco bar, happy hour all day
• Hop Mountain Taproom and Grill: All day happy hour, $1 off all taps, 15% of appetizers, $3 32 oz. Coors Light, $3 Kill the Keg
• Outlaw BBQ $ Catering Market: $14.95 all you can eat buffet, bloody Mary bar, $4 Coors and Miller Lights, $5 Fireball shots, $5 Screwball peanut butter whiskey shots
• Hogfish Bar and Grill: Mac & Cheese cookoff, $1 Jell-O Shots, $3 Bloody Mary’s & Mimosas, raffle prizes
• Coeur d’Alene Taphouse Unchained: $10 all-you-can-eat taco bar, drink specials
• The Bunker Bar: All day happy hour, beer buckets, mimosa flights, loaded up bloody Mary’s
• Mad Bomber Brewing Company: $4.50 craft beer, wine, and cider, crock pot cookoff
• A&P’s Bar & Grill: $9.99 all you can eat buffet, drink specials, prizes
Kickoff is at 3:30 p.m. so make sure you arrive early to snag your sneat.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.