210 PM PST Fri Dec 29 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Paradise Creek at Moscow.
* from Friday morning to late tonight.
* At 1:45 PM Friday the stage was 8.80 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.20 feet.
LAT…LON 4682 11704 4683 11673 4665 11672 4665 11704 4682 11704
* At 10.0 feet…Water will be up to the homes near the intersection
of Bridge and Hillcrest. Intersection at 5th and Roosevelt will be
flooded. Water will be out of the banks at the D Street bridge.
Storm drains along Main Street will be backed up and overflowing.
Mountainview Park will be flooded. Bike path along the creek near
the University will be under 6 inches of water.
* At 9.2 feet…Water will be out of the creek at the intersection
of Bridge Street and Hillcrest Drive and may also be flowing into
the intersection at this stage.
* At 8.8 feet…Water will begin backing up through the storm drains
on Roosevelt Street.