Fire Crews Quickly Extinguish Mobile Home Fire

SPOKANE — Spokane fire crews quickly extinguished a one story mobile home fire in West Spokane Thursday morning.

The fire started in the bathroom of a double wide mobile home on 2428 W. 14th just off Hwy 195 at the Cascade Community Mobile Home Park.

All occupants were evacuated safely, however two cats are missing from the property.  

Fire investigators say a faulty fan motor in the bathroom started the blaze.

Crews remain on scene to investigate.